Stalls/Rating/Speed



Something I used to do, thought I would go back to trying it today. It shows the horse who has the best rating, the best speed and if a flat race the best stall. Plus the horse I would side with in the race. Hope it helps you today

Ascot

2:30
Stall: Tupi
Rating: Mister Universe
Speed: Ivawood
My Selection: Ivawood 9/4

3:05
Stall: none

Rating: Besharah

Speed: Easton Angel

My Selection: Easton Angel 6/1

3:40 
Stall: none

Rating: Rizeena

Speed: Cladocera

My Selection: Rizeena 8/1

4:20
Stall: Criterion

Rating: Cannock Chase

Speed: The Grey Gatsby

My Selection: The Grey Gatsby 13/2

5:00 
Stall:  none
Rating:  Temptress
Speed:  Lamar
My Selection:  Temptress 14/1

5:35
Stall: Realtra
Rating: Always Smile
Speed: Osaila
My Selection: Always Smile 5/2


Chelmsford

6:20 
Stall: Ela Goog La Mou
Rating: Ela Goog La Mou
Speed: Megamunch
My Selection: Ela Good La Mou 9/1

6:50
Stall: Age Of Innocence
Rating: Foxtrot Knight
Speed: Top Boy
My Selection:Age Of Innocence 33/1

7:20
Stall: Lockram
Rating: Dhahmaan
Speed:Dhahmaan
My Selection:  Dhahmaan - high chance of f/c with Lockram

7:50
Stall: none
Rating: Black Iceman
Speed: All The Winds
My Selection:Black Iceman 7/2

8:20
Stall: Ajmal Ihsaas
Rating: Talyani
Speed: Talyani
My Selection:Ajmal Ihsaas 20/1 - Talyani should win but MASSIVE stall advantage here

8:50
Stall: Baileys En Premier
Rating: Sixties Queen
Speed: Leitrim Pass
My Selection: Leitrim Pass 14/1

9:20
Stall: none
Rating: Rial
Speed: E Fourteen
My Selection: Rial 11/10


Hamilton

2:20
Stall: Galesburg
Rating: Galesburg
Speed: Bint Alder
My Selection: Galesburg 9/2
 



2:55
Stall: none
Rating: Munjally
Speed: Stonefield Flyer
My Selection: Stonefield Flyer 5/1
 
3:30
Stall: Make On Madam
Rating: Salma Gondis
Speed: Salma Gondis
My Selection: Salma Gondis 5/1

4:05
Stall: Makin The Rules
Rating:Silver Rime
Speed: Silver Rime
My Selection: Silver Rime 12/1

4:45
Stall: none
Rating: Niblawi
Speed: Spryt
My Selection: Spryt 4/5

5:20
Stall: Dolphin Rock 
Rating: I'm Super Too
Speed:  Dolphin Rock
My Selection: Dolphin Rock 11/1 
 
5:55
Stall: none 
Rating: Schmooze
Speed: Schmooze  
My Selection:  Schmooze 7/2


Ripon

6:40
Stall: none  
Rating:Fathom Five
Speed: Fathom Five 
My Selection: Fathom Five 18/1

7:10
Stall:  Rio Deva
Rating: Penny Pot Lane
Speed:   Zeeda
My Selection: Penny Pot Lane 12/1

7:40
Stall:   none
Rating: Go Sakhee
Speed: Go Sakhee 
My Selection: Go Sakhee 15/8

8:10 
Stall:   Red Tycoon
Rating:Russian Heroine
Speed:   George Dryden
My Selection: Russian Heroine 5/2

8:40
Stall:  Questo 
Rating: Questo
Speed:   As Good As Gold
My Selection: Questo 11/4

9:10
Stall:   Operateur
Rating:Tamayuz Magic
Speed: Lady Clitico 
My Selection: Tamayuz Magic 9/4


Uttoxeter 

2:10
Rating: Flower Power
Speed:  Whimsical Notion
My Selection: Flower Power 9/1

2:45
Rating: Storm To Pass
Speed:   Stand To Reason
My Selection: Stand To Reason 7/4

3:20
Rating: Take A Bow
Speed:   Amazing Dazy
My Selection: Take A Bow 9/1

3:55
Rating: Tisfreetdream
Speed:   Maypole Lass
My Selection: Maypole Lass 13/2

4:35
Rating: Kyles Faith
Speed:   Dais Return
My Selection: Dais Return 5/1

5:10
Rating: Ivebeenthinking
Speed:   Miss Chatterbox
My Selection:  Ivebeenthinking 14/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/03/23 Cheltenham Day 3

13/04/24 4:00 Aintree - The Grand National System

12/03/24 Cheltenham